Friday 31 May 2013

To bake or not to bake...

I love to bake, and my husband is always going on at me about starting a business or opening a cake shop (I'm a teacher and absolutely love my job so it's not going to happen any time soon!) so to appease him somewhat, a selection of baking delights are being published here for 'the world' to see!

Cupcakes
I did a cupcake decorating course at www.chittyscakecompany.co.uk and I am most definitely a piping convert - beautiful and easy to decorate.



Christmas Cake
Soaked in brandy from October...



Jon's birthday cake
Four chocolate and caramel layers, 1000 calories per slice!




Lemon drizzle cake 
My hands-down favourite.




Rainbow Cake 
This was a personal challenge as a friend has been making these for years - it was fiddly but turned out great.





Sugarpaste 
A bit like play-dough except you can eat it afterwards...








Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment